Monday 3 August 2015

Horray! Awesome candy!


New candy company I found called The Sweet Co. is great value! Went into Home Bargains and I tried one of those swirly lollies and it tasted of fruit as it should and I then I tried some strawberry laces and they actually taste of strawberry, as they should! Not some cheap imitation that tastes like nothing or c@*p but actually tastes great! Not only is it rare to find a candy company of laces and swirly lollies I like but it is the same price as the really cheap c@*p ones! You also get a heck of a lot of laces in a single pack for under a pound. Me and my bro were talking about the fact that it was so heavy you could deck somebody on the head with it. It is awesome! Just saying, take advantage while you can, advice from a candy lover to candy lovers X3 (picture is not the same candy, couldn't find a picture of it)

No comments:

Post a Comment